Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Recapping the Trade Deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Gurk
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawari13 View Post
i understand some of you are mad that BC didn't make any more moves, but what did you REALLY expect? i think him picking up johnson is a very underrated move considering he is exactly what we needed from the 3, a stopper. you guys have to look at it this way, while some teams are gutting there roster for today's stars, BC is looking to get the stars of tomorrow. people might not agree but we have a pretty good future in Bayless/DD/JJ/ED/AB add in a potential top 5 pick and it looks promising. maybe i'm too optimistic, maybe i'm delusional, but i know i'm not the only one that see's a bright future.
+1

These players we got failed in their past systems but the thing is they are still very young and who knows maybe in our system things can change. The future looks promising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by js12 View Post
Sorry, you went to far. Everyone know that trading a future second rounder for Alabi is better than the Johnson trade.
Sir, I am sorry but I think you need to take a step back and think about what you said.
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote