Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What's hurt this team more?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by b55bgc View Post
I still find it hilarious that people dont give Bargnani credit. he is one of the top centres in the league for scoring. He does lack in the defensive side. But how many centres out there lack in the offensive side.

He was a great first round draft pick. Its too bad that Bosh hindered his development for so long.
what qualifies as a great draft pick? it should be how they turned out and comparisons to how players drafted before and after turned out as well.
since the topic of this thread is just asking what has hurt this team more, using "hindsight" is valid here whereas it may not be reasonable to bring that up in other arguements
so really, Bargnani was not a great 1st overall pick because i'm sure everyone(including raptor fans) would go back and pick differently. as it turns out, Bargnani is currently the 5th best player to come from that draft and the drop off from 1,2 to 5 is pretty big i would say.

and "bosh hindered his develpment for so long" ???
that just deserves a HUH?
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote