Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who do you support-the players or the owners?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
hoping raps find pride soon

Originally Posted by komot View Post
some kind of cap that does not allow this miami bullshit to happen again.
Amen!!! But I don't know if thatll stop them just may do a 1 year deal and see how it works out for them if they're desperate enough! Lol I side with the owners...we are all employed our bosses and owners prob make hand over fist while we are the show or the grunts..it is what it is...these players are making so much money their grand kids kids are well off...how many of us can say that?? I think some of the team profit should go to ticket subsidization so everytime salaries go up our ticket prices dont and profit sharing amongst teams so everyone can compete! its a little far fetched but if they could work on a player grade system for free agency maybe that would work ..sounds stupid but hey I'm slowly losing interest in the nba and getting sick and tired of hearing this player wants to play with this one type of collusion...maybe I'm a little old school or blue collar but let the players play and let the owners and gms build the dynasty's ....imagine a world where we could talk behind the scenes and say why don't you and I work in this department or this job ..doesn't happen ..time to get a little closer to a taste of reality players..sorry this rant was long lol
weswo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote