Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Things could have been so different.
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
the only way for Bosh to have teamed up with lebron and wade would have been through FA because no team had enough assets to trade for all three. thus its not justified that he did this solely to screw over the city. he had only one option and that one option happened to include us getting screwed. im not defending him, im just saying the decision wasnt entirely through spite.
The only problem with that is, he was always saying he wanted to be "the guy", he wanted to be in toronto. A year ago at the all star break his comments were, I want someone to come join me, why do I have to be thge one to go play somewhere else". Comments like that lead the fans and the organation to believe he likely will stay, or consider greatly. He doesn't seem to have been forthcoming with the organization. Apparently as soon as the season ended he pretty much washed his hands of this organization. Sorry, but what Melo is doing is at the very least a lot more honest.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote