Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Things could have been so different.
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Since this is a discussion board, there really is no place for stuffing conversation in a secret place because it is recent history. I like dunk contests, old uniforms and Butch Carter too, but that is not the only thing from the past worth discussing. In fact, it is current because Carmelo is doing it right currently. To see Denver getting multiple picks and players back is a kick in the nuts....further, their organization is not left with an ugly stigma.

As far as what we can do, we can shed light on it, discuss it, learn from it, honour the honourable, and learn what to expect so we don't get the wind knocked out of us again. It's a good fanbase, so it does not deserve much of what it gets.

I also think the management in this city responds to what fans scream for. There have been many players who have openly stated that they actually want to be here. If lessons are not being learned, the next guy who starts this "I don't know what I want to do"....in ths city? The fans have got to start calling to move him.

Last edited by Deez; 02-19-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote