Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chad Ford: Colangelo will not trade Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 04:14 AM   #35 (permalink)
rapsmannn
likes the consistency in the colangelo built raptors

Representing:

I don't know why people want to trade Bargnani

if we do trade him we'll end with a guy half as good (Bargs has showed that he can elevate his game we needed in critical situations, especially the Miami game which would have been embarrassing if we got blown out on our home floor the same way Cleveland did)

its like trading 10 british pounds for 10 canadian dollars, where not geting value back ever

everyone else hates him including majority of the fanbase, I'm on the Bargs train myself, its not like team is built to win 50 games, kobe couldn't get wins with this team

last year if turk showed up as a viable 3rd option and accepted his role we could have been a 45 to 50 win team with Andrea as our second option,

everytime things go wrong in Miami they blame Bosh,

its a rebuild, everyone in Toronto plays the blame game

we have no 1st option yet, we have two great 2nd and 3rd options, where one player away from turning this organisation around

you guys who are like we need to trade this guy and that guy away need to calm down, we don't need to panic,

I'll say this in 3 years when Bargs is 28 and where still not on the upward spiral then obviously its time to deal him for future draft picks, but I find it difficult to give up on a guy who scores 21.5 ppg at age 25 with good efficiency

Last edited by rapsmannn; 02-19-2011 at 04:17 AM.
rapsmannn is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote