Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Survivor: Redemption Island
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

so i watched the show yesterday and hahahaha Phillip aka the ex-federal agent is reeeeeee-diculous. That whole tribal council thing was a disaster. I really feel bad for FRancesca because she flat out was unlucky in her alliance and affiliations. Kristina (woman who found the idol) made herself a threat by snooping around for that idol. She even said that she hoped that it wouldn't make look bad on her, well unfortunately Rob saw it and it ended up hurting her. I just don't get why Phillip acted like an ass at the council. To completely sabotage the two who he pretty much had the only chance to form an alliance with seemed stupid. I can't imagine any of the younger players will form a bond with him who all idolize BOston Rob like he is some Survivor God. Essentially federal agent man is fucked.

Also... who the hell struts around in fuscia briefs in front of complete strangers? Especially with his body? LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
Show me the chicks
Too lazy to post pictures, but trust me there are a good share.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote