Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Was it right to boo Bosh?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 11:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
forme123
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by js12 View Post
At the end of tonight's game, Bosh blew a kiss to the fans left in the ACC. In a second, the majority of boos turned into cheers.

I was kind of torn apart. Toronto fans could have ripped his heart out by jeering him further. Half of me wanted that. But the other half was glad that he got cheered.

Bosh played 7 seasons in Toronto, and put forth his best effort each and every night. No one can take that away from him. Maybe he did screw up in free agency, and abused Twitter. Does that really make him a traitor?

I think Raptor fans, including me, are guilty of finding a scapegoat to lay all their problems on. It is as if Bosh is the root of all problems. Maybe Raptor fans are just sore losers, and can't accept their star moving on to a new team.

The question to you: is Bosh deserving of all the boos he received today, and should he be booed in the future?
lol i was at the game, i didnt see the kiss. i heard he did it long after all the angry bitter fans had left their seats...so lets not act like we suddenly loved him..and no we shudnt move on...our city smells too different, we are trapped in cages...how can we possible move on?
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote