Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What do you want to see on this team next season?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I guess it depends what the expectations for next year are. Are we going to make a push for the playoffs? Is that premature? I'm just looking at our bigs situation and something doesn't sit right. You have Bargnani, Amir and Davis as a pretty good core, but i look at them and i see 3 PFs. We pretty much need to get a traditional centre to fill in for Bargnani's shortcomings.
See that's the problem, If you get a starting Center (which is needed), do you then move Bargnani to the PF spot and then have too many PF's? Ultimatley Bargs has to play 35mpg, what happens to Amir (shouldn't play Center), and Davis who needs increased minutes. I would love to move Bargnani, Jose, TPE, ? to try and get a Center and either a PG or SF depending on who we get in the draft. And from what i've seen from Davis when he plays 30+mpg (11.1ppg/10.2rpg) i would love to see him starting next season especially if he can add 10-15lbs in the off season and improve his shooting. He is or should be our future PF and that should start next season.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote