Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Was it right to boo Bosh?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
HugoBoss
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

booing him during the game, intros, no prob with that. fans can do whatever they want and feel, if it was applaud, if was do nothing, if it was to boo, I have no problem with anything and he deserved to be applauded for working hard during his 7 yrs here. he deserved to be boo for the way he HANDLED the whole FA situation, not the fact that he left, just the way he went about it.

booing him after blowing the kiss to the fans - if it was geunine, n not one of those mocking haha blow kisses (i didn't actually see it), then yea i would say it was wrong to boo him at that exact moment if he was really just saying bye, thanks, etc. to the fans.

comon, he's been here for 7 yrs. even tho we learned he's quite the dumb one...he's gotta know that the FANS are smart and passionate in Toronto. that's prob even more reason fans didn't like certain comments he made about Toronto..because he really did have a chance to defend and praise Toronto but choose not to
HugoBoss is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote