Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What I DO NOT want to see tonight.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Sorry, but why do we show 'no love' for Bosh who left as a free man. Once that contract was up, he didn't have allegiances here or anywhere for that matter. He was free to do what he wanted to do.

Why is it that we shower a mediocre player like Mo Pete ( ) and Alvin Williams with adoration when they leave as a free agent, but when a guy like Bosh does, we have to boo him incessantly? Where was the, I hope we treat Mo like a stranger act?

Why is that we are so hellbent on having a villain always?
WAYYYY different dude, and you know that.

To use your examples, AWill and Mo, both would have stayed if they could. I am a raptor fan, and I hate every other player and team when they are playing us. Mo and Alvin included.

Mo kissing the floor his first game back, pleased me as a raptor fan...if I was a NO fan, I would have been some pissed off.

Some players do deserve hero's welcomes when the come back...legends. Not Bosh's.

Maybe when he retires I will clap....before the game I want my team to win..Fuck him...Fuck them... Fuck Mo...Fuck Alvin...Fuck Vince...Fuck Bosh..Fuck Sean Marks

Nobody liked Bosh on the team and nobody wants to say it.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote