Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo: We are clearly rebuilding, Jay doing a solid job
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
that's not the candid bit. saying that losing lbj would hurt 'a lot more' than losing Bosh is, although obvious, still a bit of a diss that owners usually shy away from. and he then takes a bit of a poke at miami having plenty of stars to market. i don't think i'm reading too much into those lines to not see a bit of a diss.
oh yeah - if we're talking disses then there's certainly that. I still would think that a portion of that is about escaping accountability. If he wants to express his dislike for this or that, and still take a man's helping of the blame, then it wouldn't bother me. But it seems that every little mention of his failings gets avalanched by an acknowledgement of circumstances and other people's actions which he finds "disappointing".

On another note - this praising of character is a little ridiculous. Is that another diss at Bosh? If so what of all the times he praised Bosh's character? Does this element of character really mean fuck all? If he truly thinks so then that is a little worrisome, and if he is just promoting an idea that he hopes we will attach ourselves to, then he's a fucking cynical little bastard.

Here's an idea - tell us you need to see results and give us an indication of how you hope to achieve them and measure them.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote