Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo: We are clearly rebuilding, Jay doing a solid job
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

giant steps

im surprised how candid he is with this:

Q: Have you ever seen a season like this one, with so much roster instability, so many injuries, and a piecemeal team on the floor so many NBA nights?

A: Hard to say, but I can certainly agree that we have seen it all this year. For me it seems to have all started with a great trade that was reneged on and now has us searching for 10-day contracts based on whoís available to practice, much less play. ItĎs been wild and painful for sure, but I maintain that positive steps are being taken and we will come out better for it.
and this:

A: I canít speak for Cleveland, but I did surmise that losing LBJ would hurt a lot more than losing CB4. Iím also not trying to paint a rosy picture, but a few less injuries and we are not as bad as our record currently shows or the prognosticators predicted. I canít say whether itís good for the league or not, but they have always marketed the teams with stars so they have plenty to work with in Miami.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote