Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ANGRY WITH FANS
Thread: ANGRY WITH FANS
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
carp

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Lol... the Clippers lost Eric Gordon... that's going to impact your games... Griffin or no Griffin. When he was in the lineup the Clips made a huge charge up the standings. Now they have to rely on Baron (who's too old) and Foye (who's not good enough) for their guard play.

Sorry.... but if you think that Griffin's rebounds don't impact the Clippers' games then you haven't been paying attention.

Ditto for Bosh. Lol... just look at our record now compared to last season and you can see how much he meant to this team.
It's takes a fool to argue with a fool..... but I can't help being foolish. Your argument is a baseless one. The Raptors, as awful as they were and as overvalued as Bosh was, replaced their best player with a TPE. Given that, I'd say that the difference between our current record and last year's lottery placement isn't as great as you seem to think. I understand you choose not to accept that, but why keep bringing it up in an effort to defend Bosh on every thread?
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote