Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - PLAYERS 2 KEEP
Thread: PLAYERS 2 KEEP
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
Scully
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BballWatcher View Post
Seriously, nobody put Bargs on their "to keep" list? I'm all for trading him for Blake Griffin or John Wall, but, seeing as those options aren't on the table and never will be, what exactly are we giving him away for?

Sure he's had a bad slump this season, but he's a great shooter and one of the few Raptors that can make his own shot. As I said in another thread he's not the key piece on a great team but he can certainly be a key piece of a good team! He would look so good at centre on the Heat it's not even funny, for example.
I don't think Andrea would thrive getting yelled at all day every day by the big three. His ho-hum attitude to D and rebounding isn't going to get Pat Reilly attention. I think he would look worse then he does here.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key