Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - PLAYERS 2 KEEP
Thread: PLAYERS 2 KEEP
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #40 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
Becuase Barbosa is one of the best in the league off the bench, 1st off the bench and he's happy there. He runs the floor bette rthan almoist anyone to put on a raps jersey. Did I say they peaked at year 2? No. I said they were markedly better. And no I didn't contradict myself with Amir. He's the last high school player to make the NBA if you're paying attention ... he played little before coming here, and thats the only reason.
1. he isn't one of the best off the bench. if he was why hasn't he ever been 6th man of the year discussion. he may be the best off the bench for the raps but i don't want to get into that. which leads me to

2. so you want to keep barbosa, who you say has a role of a bench player and is happy with it and will mostly be his role for the rest of his career. but don't want to keep guys like amir, DD or bayless

3. you said potential is not for 3rd and 4th year guys. so its the same as saying players peak by their 3rd year right? if a 3rd year player has no more potential that means he won't get any better.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote