Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - PLAYERS 2 KEEP
Thread: PLAYERS 2 KEEP
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
so ur reasoning for not keeping DD is because he will never be a top 5 at his position. and you want to keep barbosa because....?

you also contradicted urself when u said amir is a project and then stating that potential is not for 3 or 4th year players. which i also disagree with. lets look at the current 3rd year players as our sample size. rose, beasley, mayo, westbrook, love and many more. 4th year players kevin durant, horford, green. to say that all players have peaked by their 3rd or 4th year and can't get any better is stupid. all those players have the potential to be better then they are.
Becuase Barbosa is one of the best in the league off the bench, 1st off the bench and he's happy there. He runs the floor bette rthan almoist anyone to put on a raps jersey. Did I say they peaked at year 2? No. I said they were markedly better. And no I didn't contradict myself with Amir. He's the last high school player to make the NBA if you're paying attention ... he played little before coming here, and thats the only reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Okay lets look at Tracy Mcgrady during his second year...

NBA.com : Tracy McGrady Career Stats Page

Go analyze that, oh, then go fuck yourself.
Lmao... he's been near the best player at SF and won how many playoff series? Thanks for making my point. And again finding that one player to nitpick
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote