Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - PLAYERS 2 KEEP
Thread: PLAYERS 2 KEEP
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #36 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
DD will never be top 5 maybe never top 10 at his position (or at SG). Why don't you look at who plays small forward in the NBA.

I said keep Davis so that must be a reading comprehension thing.

Amir is just not good enough on offense or defence right now so I couldn't care less. He might be the only one that's a project still because of his age.

And Bayless still hasn't proven he's a better PG than SG. He's a bench player now. And not first off before Barbosa.

Potential is something for rookies and #$%^& to dream about. Not 3rd or 4th year players. This is not hockey.

So ya... dead serious.
so ur reasoning for not keeping DD is because he will never be a top 5 at his position. and you want to keep barbosa because....?

you also contradicted urself when u said amir is a project and then stating that potential is not for 3 or 4th year players. which i also disagree with. lets look at the current 3rd year players as our sample size. rose, beasley, mayo, westbrook, love and many more. 4th year players kevin durant, horford, green. to say that all players have peaked by their 3rd or 4th year and can't get any better is stupid. all those players have the potential to be better then they are.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote