Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ten Deadline trades the Raptors need to make
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 07:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

to go back on these 3 trade i choose:

1. phoenix : weems + tpe for lopez.

lopez is a 1st pick, and maybe he is on the bench but hehas a potentiel as a center. so why they would want him go just for a late prospect sg/sf ? and some money.
just 1.8M is not an issue for any team. and add weems don't make them better. even if nash can play with him and make him go to the ring more often.

it would be fair if weems + miami 1st + some tpe for lopez.

2. really do you think phily will let go so easely one of their best player for just an expiring and a late first + money. i get the money, but i think iguy even if he is not a star, he is a great player (not a change-maker, but still a very capable and solid scorer-defender).
to be fair :
evans + toronto first 2012 + 2nd 2013 + tpe for iguy.

3. clipper will not do that trade because now kleiza is out 1 year or so. but if toronto would do that and clips too, we just drop one year contract, and that will be good.
clips get a player who can bea solid backup sf/pf, for sure. and del negro can use him better than triano for sure.

if that happend that will be good, but not good enough i think for a real chance next season or the next to be a real playoffs team.
we still keep our first pick this year, and maybe we can bring here a good pg.

i will prefer to see these 3:

1. kleiza +tpe (5m) for pietrus and wright for lopez.
2. Bargs + evans for iguy + first 2011 phily.
3. jose + alabi + phily first 2011 + tor 2nd 2013 + tpe (2.9M) for S. curry + biedrins.

cuury/bayless/barbo
DD/barbo/1st miami 2011
iguy/pietrus/1st tor 2011
amir/davis/dorsey
lopez/biedrins/ajinca
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote