Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NEW MEMBERS! Come in and say hi!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #1070 (permalink)
Peroti
all that and then some

Representing:

What up! I've been on this forum for a week or something but just found this thread!

So I too would like to introduce myself!

My name is Johan Peroti, 22 years old next week, from Borås, Sweden!
"How do you become a Raptors fan when you're living in Sweden?" you ask. Well I started playing basketball in 1999 when Magic Johnson was in town helping our local team. Basketball became more popular in Sweden and they started to show NBA games on TV. And it was about 00/01 I first saw Vince Carter and he got me hooked and I started to follow the Rap's... and a couple of years later when Carter left I realized that I actually not only was a fan of VC... I was a Raptors fan!! And since that day my love for the Raptors grew and it's still growing.

In 29 days I will experience one of the probably greatest days of my life when I will watch the Raptors live for the first time! I am going to London to watch both games against the Nets! This is a really big deal for me so I'm looking forward to it like CRRRRRRRAZZZZY!!!

I also run a Raptors blog on one of Swedens most popular basketball sites. I haven't got a lot of readers since everyone over here only loves the Lakers, Bulls or Celtics.

My favourite Raptors of all times is of course VC... Just because he's special to me since he was the one making me a Raptors fan. But another Raptor that is just behind VC on my list is JAMARIO MOON! Love his personality and that big silly smile he wore on his face all the time! haha.

And, btw, if you think Borås sounds familiar... This is where Swedens first NBA-player ever, Jonas Jerebko (Detroit Pistons), is from! Don't know him very well though... And that son of a b*tch deleted me as a friend on Facebook!!! Ok, sorry for the OT.

Peace guys!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!
Peroti is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote