Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - SI.com: As Bargnani falls flat, so do the Raptors
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
But what is that right situation? I know you mentioned placing him in an offence that can hide his weaknesses, but even Okur in Utah still played down low and defended.

The best word I can use to describe Bargnani is lazy. He's lazy defensively, he's lazy offensively as well. He relies too much on his talent, very similarly like Vince did at one point, to get by. We see guys like this every day of our lives and he's no different.

I just don't think he works on this team, where we SEEM to have a blue collar type of mentality of guys working hard and we have guy who SEEMS to be lazy.
i don't think he works on this team either to tell the truth. you ask what situation would work for him, and as i see it he could co-exist if he played along side a beast of a bigman who would do twice the share of dirty work and inside play: something we clearly don't have nor is it even fair to expect to have a guy like that.

I'm not saying this to defend Bargnani. My opinions on him have taken a serious nose dive recently.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote