Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why is Bargnani on this team?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #39 (permalink)
back to fold laundry

Originally Posted by Ex2k View Post
100% Agree... couldnt of said it better myself

Players get into slumps, he's in a offensive slump... but his defence is getting WORSE ... I have never seen it this bad... He has no interest in Boxing out, Grabbing boards, help defence, running out getting a handup in the face of a shooter...

I dont get it, it's like he only cares about his offensive numbers, he doesn't care if the team wins the game or not aslong as he gets his points...

Really frustrating
I also agree that he's in an offensive slump and that his defense is lacking. Maybe because he's not 100% or that he's tired? 1st season being the number 1 guy can be tiring, maybe he is from the 1st half of the season. I'm not making excuses for him, but I'm just looking at it in different perspectives. At some games he'll rebound but he rarely does ever box out which pisses me off too. It leads to too many putbacks and offensive rebounds and also leads to other players having to foul. But we can't say that he just cares solely on his offensive numbers or his points. I don't think anyone plays for points and doesn't care of their team wins or loses.
FoldedLaundry is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote