Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Sports Radio Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
oh my god, kristal is absolutely unlistenable. i tune in here and there to see if he's talking about anything besides hockey and i legitimately have never heard any non-hockey talk. well, at least since i started my co-op term a month ago. i wasn't a huge fan of stellick and landry but fuck, how could they ever think this douchebag was a better draw than those two? at least they did funny impressions of vic rauter.
thing is i don't even mind leaf talk or hockey talk as i am a fan, but the guy just goes on and on (and on and on and on and on) about the most boring, pointless shit.

Like yesterday he was rambling about how Kessel didn't do anything in the allstar game and how much he sucked. Uh hello, it's the fucking all star game... who even seriously cares! Then today he was talking about how Chris Versteeg's car got vandalized and he and Mike Dunleavy went on for my whole drive about some pointless debate as to whether Versteeg was too sensitive. I swear to God that's what they talked about for 30 minutes. Are you fucking kidding me.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote