Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smith: Livingston's name mentioned as a PG back-up here in TO
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
Default Smith: Livingston's name mentioned as a PG back-up here in TO

Interesting .... apparently Randy's been tearing up the D-League this season and is a name that Doug has heard multiple occasions coming here as some much needed PG insurance.

Originally Posted by Doug Smith's Blog
Q: My question is obviously I was right that Juan Dixon wasn't the answer little less the resident/coach/player Martin. What does he have on the coach or GM to keep on the roster?
He has made his money, if he is valuable as a coach offer him a coaching position. Jose needs some downtime plus a second leader off the bench would be nice. I'm sure a D League star point guard is better than Juan or Darrick.

Cam M, Shenzhen, China

Doug: And I donít know that there is a D League guard better suited for the NBA than either of those two in the roles they have. Randy Livingstonís leading the D League in assists and thatís a name Iím hearing but, really, heís not going to be a huge upgrade.

I know Colangeloís working the phones trying to do something for a bonafide NBA player. It just takes time and itís not like Dixon and Martin are stiffs, they have played, and are playing, on a team thatís 21-18 and won four of five.
Link - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote