Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh: Higher Expectations Will Be There Next Season
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
Default Bosh: Higher Expectations Will Be There Next Season

Another story pertaining to Chris and that he acknowledges that because he's stepped up his game significantly this summer especially on defense, that the expectations will be that much more for him and the Raptors next season.

Originally Posted by National Post
Bosh played nearly twice as many minutes, 21, as the foul-prone Howard, the NBA Slam Dunk champion whose physical gifts may be unbeatable but whose basketball IQ can't match that of the Raptors star.

Bosh jumped out on screens, recovered on help plays, had two steals and two blocks, and generally backstopped an American defence that ate Greece alive. When asked what he has learned about himself with Team USA, Bosh had a ready answer.

"I can play defence," he said. "I know I'm digging a hole for myself with the Raptors and everything, because the expectations are going to be there. But I can play defence, and I can play a different role. I think that's hard for guys to accept sometimes, but I just want to win."
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote