Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why is Bargnani on this team?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #21 (permalink)

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Bargs takes bad shots. He doesn't rebound (even when he's in position to). He shows no intensity at all. He rarely passes.

And this is the coach's fault?

Why was Bosh able to put up career numbers last season playing for the same coach?
Isn't it the coaches job to tell the players hey stop fucking shooting and maybe pass the ball? Nope in the post game Triano is always like "you know what... the shots were great!!! they weren't going in, but they were great! I saw about 2 other guys open, but the shot was great!! If he doesn't show intensity he should get sent to the bench... Whose job is that???

Bosh's numbers don't mean shit, and have nothing to do with Triano. The W-L record does though... I'm not blaming him for the way AB is playing, but the overall game. He makes horrible decisions in crunch time, makes questionable subs, and I hate his "international" coaching scheme. The lack of defense on this team is ALL on him.

Last edited by surreyjack; 02-01-2011 at 06:51 PM.
surreyjack is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote