Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why is Bargnani on this team?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
surreyjack
WINNING

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
this is ridiculous....
i can be the first to say that i'm not a fan of triano but don't blame how much Bargs sucks on the coach!
isn't utilized properly?! he's the teams number one option.
"utilize" isn't for your go-to guy, its for players like hedo, or role players
ex: you can say oh we didn't utilize hedo properly

"you can't depend on him only for scoring"
what else are can we depend on him for?? scoring is the only thing he doesn't suck at and i would argue even that isn't very dependable...
So because he is the #1 option we should only use him to score? Nothing else? I guess you like how we're playing right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
So it's Triano's fault that Bargs doesn't give 2 shits about anything other than chucking the ball? Do you really think that he's coached to do that??

He's just a lazy player who's getting exposed now that teams actually gameplan for him.

The Knicks game was ONE game... against an awful defensive team. And it sure as hell doesn't make up for the last dozen or so that we've lost.
At some point the coaches style of play does come into question. Not everything is the players fault. Like keeping players in when they are struggling, not making the right subs, questionable calls at end of games. Players do what the coach tells them to do, and Triano doesn't seem to good at defining roles either.

Yes it was one game, that we played great in, like a team.
surreyjack is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote