Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why is Bargnani on this team?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by surreyjack View Post
He isn't being utilized properly imo. I blame that on Triano. He is the best offensive player but you can't depend on him only for scoring otherwise he's gonna get fucking lazy and start chucking. He's not a great defender, or rebounder but you can run offense through him. I remember that game against the Knicks a while back where we ran offense through him and he did a great job finding the open man because he draws so much attention (when he's playing good). If he can only get 5 rebounds I'd like to see him get 5 assists and no more than 20 shots, the rest of the team has to be involved. I'd like to see a coaching change before we make any major trades.
So it's Triano's fault that Bargs doesn't give 2 shits about anything other than chucking the ball? Do you really think that he's coached to do that??

He's just a lazy player who's getting exposed now that teams actually gameplan for him.

The Knicks game was ONE game... against an awful defensive team. And it sure as hell doesn't make up for the last dozen or so that we've lost.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote