Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why is Bargnani on this team?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by surreyjack View Post
He isn't being utilized properly imo. I blame that on Triano. He is the best offensive player but you can't depend on him only for scoring otherwise he's gonna get fucking lazy and start chucking. He's not a great defender, or rebounder but you can run offense through him. I remember that game against the Knicks a while back where we ran offense through him and he did a great job finding the open man because he draws so much attention (when he's playing good). If he can only get 5 rebounds I'd like to see him get 5 assists and no more than 20 shots, the rest of the team has to be involved. I'd like to see a coaching change before we make any major trades.
this is ridiculous....
i can be the first to say that i'm not a fan of triano but don't blame how much Bargs sucks on the coach!
isn't utilized properly?! he's the teams number one option.
"utilize" isn't for your go-to guy, its for players like hedo, or role players
ex: you can say oh we didn't utilize hedo properly

"you can't depend on him only for scoring"
what else are can we depend on him for?? scoring is the only thing he doesn't suck at and i would argue even that isn't very dependable...
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote