Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Broussard: Bosh a Superstar Next Season?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Apollo
a dick

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
I have seen plenty. Kevin Garnett for one. Allen Iverson misses the playoffs as much as he wins them. Tracey McGrady is thought to be a Superstar. Dirk had one good year. And there are a lot from the past.

Superstars don't win in the playoffs. Teams do. I don't see Lebron with a ring. And Kobe can taste Shaq's ass. Bosh can't take center stage like those guys, but he can and has taken center stage.
Iverson has been to the finals. He carried the 76ers to the finals. KG carried many a team past at least round one and both have posted huge numbers which eclipse Bosh's conservative showings.

LeBron carried his team to the friggin' finals. Totally carried them there...Kobe was in the finals this year. Kobe carried pathetic post Shaq teams into the playoffs out west and advanced.

Yeah, Bosh is the star of the Raptors by default so he was at "center stage". He carried them nowhere but home very early thought. As I said, lets wait until he does something in the playoffs, when it counts. If he can't do that then he's not superstar. sorry.

Last edited by Apollo; 08-15-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote