Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RF Awards are Back! 2010
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

now that we've reached the end of our award presentations, i just wanted to take a moment to congratulate all the winners. here's a recap:

comeback poster of the year - Stonezz - honourable mention to Carp

sportsman of the year - Renihan_00 - honourable mentions to Barracuda, Taz, oneironaught, and thought

defensive poster of the year - thought - honourable mentions to Bjjs and ArmchairGm

6th man of the year - oneironaught - honourable mentions to Xiaomin_Wu, thought, Rudy_T, RaptorsandBuckeye FaN

coach of the year - Bjjs

executive of the year - Dan H

rookie of the year - Mr. Mxyzptlk - honourable mentions to Yuksek, Chiggmo, Don Mughal, Don Vito

most valuable poster - ArmchairGM (aka Bill Haverchuck)

congratulations guys. we're really happy with our award winners this year. great job. and a shout out to all of those honourable mentions. these were close races.

in addition, i would also like to say, on behalf of the entire mod and admin team, a big thank you to all of our members for giving us lots of good choices and making us think twice about all of these awards (and for generally making us think on a regular basis). we have a great little community here, and we owe it to all of you for making it that way. 2010 was a fun year at rf, even with a shitty team and losing our best player. as fans, we're in for a tough 2011, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy our time here. there's always room for debate...

thanks again everyone. have a great 2011. it's never too early to start angling for an award next year good luck!

Last edited by 'trane; 01-31-2011 at 02:20 PM.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote