Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The need to trade Jose
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by komot View Post
but he can change, the last few starts he got he was more focused on distributing 1st. jose does need to go but so does andrea, he just is not that good.

andrea has gotten a lot better at creating his own shots when his JS is dropping and demar has gotten better at not being so predictable and turning it over or drawing a charge.
i'm all up for trading jose, in fact i've always been but the thought of bayless starting every night scares me
the "he can change" reasoning i don't buy, its too convenient a reason to make us feel like jose isn't needed, bayless changing his scoring mentality is like telling iverson to pass first, it may work a bit but he's going to shoot more often then not, my other problem with him is even when he passes its either a poor pass or a poor time to pass

but i guess i'm not really looking for the Raptors to win games this season and in the end i still want jose gone, so trade him away, but everyone better get ready for it to look even uglier each night because bayless' flaws will be magnified 100X and BC better be looking to pick up a real PG starter in the off season
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote