Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Most memorable raptor game?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdotballing View Post

Mine would be the Raptors vs warriors game last year just because I was at the game and it was a heartbreaker.
I can still see it clearly: sonny gets the steal with 1 or 2 seconds on the clock and throws it right to Bosh for a open lay up and he blows it. Also because the season came down to 1 game and if we won that game we would have been in the playoffs.
The thing about that was since the Raptors didn't make the playoffs and got the #13 pick we were able to draft Ed Davis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
The Mo-Pete 3 vs. the Wizards. That is the best shot in Raptors history atleast. We eventually won that game in OT.
That was a great shot but in the end you could say it hurt Toronto. lol If Wizards win that game and you add it to their total wins they would of played the Raptors round 1 of the playoffs that year. They were also missing like 2-3 key players due to injuries going into the playoffs so it would of been most likely a series win for the Raptors! Instead we got to play the motivated Nets in round 1 and VC beat us in the end.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote