It made it all the way to 986 straight games with a three...
NBA.com: Appreciating (or not) Toronto's lengthy 3-point streak
• The streak is more than 10 years old now, which means that it has been around longer than your iPod or any commercially available hybrid car.
• Toronto shooters have made 5,505 3-pointers during the streak, an average of six per game.
• The streak has passed through 10 arenas no longer in use in the NBA.
• The Raptors
have held opponents three-less eight times during their streak.
• Five NBA teams have gone oh-fer from the arc at least once this season alone.
• The streak has been helped along most by former Raptor Morris Peterson, who accounted for 801 3-pointers during its life. Vince Carter
chipped in 551 and Andrea Bargnani
tops current Raptors
with 395 3-pointers during the streak.