Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Anyone here workout daily?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:52 AM   #54 (permalink)
Nites
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimitz64 View Post
damn that's pretty impressive, can I ask what kind of diet or exercise you did to gain that much weight?

I'm 5'11 140lbs right now, a little underweight, could help to gain 10 to 15 pounds but I want to gain muscle lol

been doing Insanity on and off since the summer, more cardio work but it's had me feeling good while playing sports and running.
I ate 6-8 meals a day. It was hard at first but I forced myself to do it. I included whey protein shakes and weight gainers in my diet as well. Lifting heavy contributed to everything as well. At first I was lifting light and I wasn't gaining. I started working out with a partner so that he could spot me on most of my workouts for when I went heavy.

I just weighed myself right now and I'm at 186. I started lifting in 2007 when I was in grade 11 so it's been about 4 years now. I was about 140 pounds then.

Here a list of supplements I use and still do sometimes:

100% Whey Protein
CytoSport Muscle Milk
NO-Xplode
Optimum Amino Energy
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn

The only thing that sucks is that supplements cost quite a lot of money. Best thing to do is go to the States and buy them there or buy a gold card at GNC for $10 and get discounted supplements.

Last edited by Nites; 01-23-2011 at 05:03 AM.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote