Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe: Nuggets fans are idiots for booing 'Melo
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Aamir
the boss

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtanev View Post
Why wouldn't you boo someone who wants to leave your team for no apparent reason. The fact that he wants to contend for a championship is not an excuse, since the teams he will go to are clearly not going to be considerably better than the nuggets. If he decides to stay, then the nuggets have the confidence to attract other free agents.

There is no more loyalty from the players, so why should there be loyalty to him from the fans?
I don't think the Nuggets would be better than the Knicks. Felton-Melo-Amare I think would be better than Melo-Smith-Billups-Nene. Also, I don't think Nuggets have enough money to spend in the offseason nor do they have any attractive pieces to trade outside of Lawson(Which they want to keep propably) and Smith(Maybe nobody would want). Melo is better off going to NY, where he was born and so he could get a fresh start with an awsome 2nd option in Amare. Melo isn't gunna accomplish anything in Denver.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote