Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Derozan Frustrated and tired of losing
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:
Raptors Derozan Frustrated and tired of losing

Quote:
“I’m tired of losing,” was how a dejected DeMar DeRozan put it after the Raptors dropped a 104-95 decision to the powerful San Antonio Spurs here Wednesday, Toronto’s fifth loss in a row and one that came after they led by 11 points at the half.

“Man, it’s definitely frustrating. It’s a killer. Being up on the best team in the NBA? We’ve just got to hold the lead, you know? It’s definitely frustrating.”

Quote:
“I had a good talk with DeMar the other day. DeMar’s being spoiled right now with the number of minutes that he’s getting because of our lineup,” said the coach.

“I told him, ‘You’ve got to play every possession like you were on a team where you were only getting 18 minutes a game.’ I don’t want him to form bad habits and ‘Dre (Bargnani) is in the same boat.

“You have to do other things so that when there are games that you don’t score points, that you are contributing to us in other faces. Those two aren’t alone, though.”

LINK - Toronto Star
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote