Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - so i got a mac
Thread: so i got a mac
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
thought
jonas smellandchewthis

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
OK you mac guys, riddle me this:

re: iphoto: Where are your actual photo files on the hard drive? What happens to the jpeg files? I don't understand where the file goes once it ends up in iphoto. For expample i imported some photos yesterday through iphoto, I understand that iphoto allows me to view them and sort them blah blah blah, but what about when i want to look at the actual file on the harddrive i can't. I can find documents. I can find photos (or pictures), i can find the iphoto section, and how come i can't see a list of my jpegs? Even when you select the option to view all files and contents, all i get is gobbledygook? So where are my actual jpeg files?
haha. i'm guessing you haven't learned how to right click yet? i don't use iphoto but i went in to try and solve your issue. if i get what you're saying i think all you have to do is go into iphoto and right-click (for mac it's ctrl+click) on a photo and go to show in finder. if you don't like your photos being organized that way (from my understanding it's done that way so you can't screw around with the photos) you can always export the photos to another folder.

also, if you feel like the ctrl+click is overwhelming you can hook up a PC mouse to your mac and right click that way.
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote