Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Five Biggest IF's in the East - Re: Jermaine
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5racer View Post
Honestly i know know what any of you are thinking, Rasho Sucked dog balls big time. He was most hated Player on the team last year and the year before that and the year before that (becides dixion!) Rasho before he blew up last year sucked. he made shots once and a while, he was butter fingers like crazy (droping the ball all the time) and he is slow. Really Us paying him 10 million a year was a discrase and imbarasing. He was liek a 5 mill/year palyer max.
What planet are you from? If anything Rasho was certainly one of the more liked players on the Raptors. Not sure what Raptors message board you came from that shared the sentiments that Rasho was hated, but please tell me so I can ignore that forum.

If anything, Rasho was our most consistant big man and played some of the best basketball of his career last year. When Bosh went out he was averaging close to 15 ppg and about 10 boards a game. Also, was hands down our best interior defender.

So personally, I don't think you watched a lick of basketballm last season my friend because if you did you'd know that Rasho was extremely effective and valuable to this team last season. I for one am very sad to see him go.

Rasho >>>> Bargnani.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote