Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Hoopsworld: Jose Makes All-Breakout Team
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:
I think last season was his breakout season.By the time T.J returned it was obvious to everyone and even to T.J that Calderon was the PG of the future for the Raptors.He drew alot of attention throughout the League From December on, and there was alot of Buzz around the All-star game even on U.S braodcasts that stated he deserved to be there but because he was going up against Billups/Kid he probably wouldn't get in.

And come this off season alot of teams wanted to take a run at him (rumoured to be 8 teams) but the Raptors wouldn't allow that to happen.So to me that was his breakout season,and this coming season will be a season that can cement him as one of the best PG in the league.Showing that last season was no fluke and that he belongs at the All-star game.

He'll be playing 30-35 minutes with numbers around 14PPG/10APG this season and will be an All-star IMO.I hope he stays healthy and Ukic can thrive playing some minutes behind him.

Last edited by jeffb; 08-11-2008 at 12:42 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote