Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where Will the Heat's Road streak end?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
WB3
anxiously waiting for the HEAT to raise banner #3.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
You do realize you're not a member of the Heat right? And he never said anything about you saying you were a Raps fan.....but incase you hadn't noticed this is a Raptors forum, not a heat forum. I know Heat boards are quite boring and lacking in members but seriously WTF do you come here?

1. The Heat boards have over 11,000 members. Our boards haven't had a dull moment since before the 2010 Playoffs. Your ignorance is overwhelming.

2. I'm pretty sure I post on any Forum I want. I'm not a Raptors fan, however I am an avid NBA and basketball fan. This is not the only Board of another team I am on. Sometimes it is good to visit other boards and see other fans POV's on things and kinda get a brief summary on their team, to do that you do NOT have to be a fan of that team.

3. Do I think I am a member of the Heat? No, I don't play for them or work for the organization in that sense, but I am a part of the Heat's fanbase. For example, the Orlando Magic have the number 6 hanging in their Arena's rafters for the 6th man AKA the crowd. I'm not saying that fans are "members" of the organization, they don't get payed or anything but the fanbase is a part of it. Without the fans, there is no jersey or ticket sales.

I guess your corner is waiting for you.
WB3 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote