Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Considering getting an alarm system
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Renihan_00
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn

Representing:

Dogs, unless they are trained attack dogs, are very easy to win over. Just need some really tasty food and your work is done.

A dog would end up costing me a fortune! Not to mention the inconvenience of making sure someone is home everyday to let the thing out, walking it, paying for a kennel if I go away for a weekend. No thanks.

I really only want the alarm for my girlfriend because she hates being here when I go away with work. It's not really for burglary protection just so she knows someone comes in at night and it provides a disincentive to stay if you do.

I would be happy to get my own non-monitored system and hook it up but alarmforce is so cheap, it competes with those.

Unless someone knows anything about those?

Price is a major factor here.

They warned me that it's $130 for each police call or you can pay like $2.50 (I think) a month to avoid it. I'm not sure if I care about either of those costs considering alternatives cost a boatload more.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote