Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - trade machine
Thread: trade machine
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

i have fun not get anthony to nets :
because some clauses, i do it on two times

a.
Toronto gets curry (11M expiring) + chandler + rautins = 14M
NYk gets anthony + toronto tpe (11M for curry) = 28.7M
denver gets peja + 2 kincks 1st pick (2011+2012) + 2 (toronto+miami 2011) first. =15M + 4first pick

b.
toronto gets harrington + andersen fields
denver gets curry'tpe (for nene-11M) + ED davis + galinarri + mozgov + Alabi + 2nd round pick NYK(2011-2012)
NYK gets nene + jose + weems.

so denver gets : peja (expiring 15 M) +11M TPE + Ed davis + galinari + mozgov + 3first round (3*2011 Toronto+NYK+Miami + 1*2012) + 2 second round (1*2011+1*2013).
they give away harrington, and mix nene in the deal, with who nyk will be happy.so they save some moeny with peja, take 3 nice prospect with galinari, davis and mozgov.
save money, gets 3 nice pieces, gets 4 first round pick, gets some money with the tpe.
all the deal is good for them.

chauncey/lawson
afflalo/smith
galinari/forbes/peja
martin/davis/balkman
morgov/ely/alabi

they can rebuild with (includes their picks) 4 1st round picks this year, 3 second round and two first next year + 2 second. incredible rebuild they can make. with chauncey and peja for teaching them it will be alright.

Nyk gets anthony, nene and jose + weems. nothing to say. that own any picks in the two year to come.

felton/jose
mason/weems
anthony/azubuike
stoudmire/randolph
nene/thuriaf

toronto gets some nice pieces with fileds, chandler and andersen. so harrington contract isn't worth than amir, so i don't matter any more.

nyk give us fields for the two first round picks from this year, and then chandler for the tpe and peja contract in fact.
denver gives us andersen for taking both long term contract with harrington.
that makes that deal balanced more than the den-nj-det deal.

toronto would be like that :
bayless/barbosa/rautins
DD/fields/barbosa
chandler/DD/kleiza/wright
amir/harrington/dorsey
bargs/andersen
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote