Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bibby to the Raptors?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #110 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Jose is a more than adequate defender when the whole team decides to play defence. He works very well within the structure of the team's offence, never disrupting the flow and always looking to feed the hot hand, if any is available, while taking his own shots when the situation warrants it. Forgetting his salary for a second and acknowledging that he could be a bit more aggressive with his shot at times, what more do you want from him?
I have never and still don't feel he's a good fit for this team. We need a hard nosed defender willing to assert himself offensively when needed, capable of breaking down the opposing team's defense to kick it out to an open man or finish.

Jose isn't this guy, never has been this guy and I'm quite certain never will be this guy. If he was making 4mill it might be swallowable, particularly off the bench, but not at 8mill.

So to answer your question I don't want anything more from him, except value in return from a trade.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote