Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Happy Birthday LyRrAdNation & Fancylad
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 01:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
Remember those young, cute early-20's girls you used to think you still had a shot with (if you were still single of course)...well now the only way you'll get them to even pay attention to you is pay them.
While this is undoubtedly true, it also becomes immediately apparent when you are in your 30's that you couldn't possibly stand to spend more than a few seconds talking to one of these early 20's broads. My god, they;re so naive. Taking 2nd year philosophy (or worse, sociology) and waxing poetic about whatever they learned in class that week. Ugh. I loves me my philosophy (MA in political theory), but I can't stand listening to people with no worldly experience talking about how great Che was or why Max Weber was the most important thinker of his time. And the crazy thing about it is that any chick in the early 20's talking about this stuff is one of the smart ones. Give 'em another 5 years and they'll round out into great women, but in their early 20's, they're still girls, and they drive me nuts.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote