Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What do you expect to happen by the trade deadline?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

all rumors talk about cleveland helping nets to get melo, but i think toronto with his tpe and the peja or evans contract can help to make that melo trade.
but what can possibly toronto get from nuggets other than melo (who don't will to come here, it's a garantee) and what will we want from NEts (exept maybe lopez).
and we have 2 1st round pick this year, so i think that make us more likely in this trade. but i fear one of our propect must go in this. i want not that happen.
keep all the youngth and get ride of caldy, kleiza, bargs, peja and evans, or the tpe because they have value i suppose for some team. you can add weems or alabi too.

i think that make some value to put on trade list.

but what we need in return ?
a true center, a study pg and a productive sf.
oh wait, that what most of the teams need too !

so i expect some move, but i expect BC to not commit to go on play-offs this year and make some shitty trade to get a star or something like that.
we need more guys like bayless. young, still in their draft contract, who don't play enough because of a star in their team, and who need to show other that he can do it.
i want young players who want to be in toronto and think of that as an opportunity !

Last edited by Bankiz; 01-04-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote