Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2010 Miami heat thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #157 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Unfortunately Lebron James is a professional basketball player and probably doesn't have the patience or time to be a wizard with powerpoint. Consequently, he has to rely on the Powerpoint talents of others.

I've been trying to make a powerpoint presentation for my Mom for the past two months, and I just can't do it. Every time I start my first couple of slides suck balls. I love Excel, Outlook. Word. I can fool around on all those Office programs. Work projects, personal projects they all come out great. But Powerpoint...Is it even possible to create a presentation on Powerpoint that doesn't come across as completely lame?

Nonetheless, this presentation wasn't worthy of the King and it deserves it's share of critisicm. I'm sure Lebron himself was not to happy with a presentation that was anything but "fit for a King".

I personally find it hard laughing at any Powerpoint presentation, but the smart and dumb alike are still itching to laugh at anything the King does.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote