What teams would you rate have the best future in terms of potential with their current young players? Here's my list:
1. OKC - Durant, Westbrook, Green, Harden, Ibaka: All positions covered and amazingly all under 25 and each haven't even reached their prime yet.
2. Memphis - Great core of Gay, Gasol, Conley and Mayo for now.
3. LA Clippers - Believe it or not, I think they are in good position for the future. Griffin, Gordon, Aminu and probably another top-5 draft position this summer.
4. Washington - Wall, Mcgee, Blatche and Young.
5. Sacramento - Evans, Cousins, Thompson and Casspi.
6. Minnesota - Beasley playing upto potential, Love putting up God-like numbers, Flynn should be good and Mlicic?(LOL)
7. Philidelphia - Great young core, just have to get some chemistry going. Turner, Holiday, Williams, Young and Speights.
8. Golden State - Curry, Wright, Biedrins, Udoh, Ellis and Lee a little older but still young.
9. Toronto - DeRozan, Davis, Amir, Bargs, Bayless
10. Indiana - Hibbert, Hansboroguh and Collision. Granger in his prime.
11. New jersey
- Lopez, one of the top big men in the league at only 22 and Favors should be a great PF in years to come.
Young but hard to include because age of some other teammates: Bulls, Knicks, Portland, Milwaukee, Atlanta and Detroit.
Where would you rank these teams?