Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What do the Raptors need?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
LJkAze
feeling the wind

Representing:

Quote:
why is everyone hating on jose, he knows how to run this offense well and is doing a good job
I only recently become a hardcore basketball fan starting from last season and I can tell you that Jose is hurting the Raptor Title of Point guard. Yes Jose as of recent is become like the Jose of 06-07 or whatever but during these past years he's getting owned, tricked, and schooled by countless of point guard :facepalm:; and today I think he and Kleiza got owned by Rondo fake.

Quote:
our primary concern should be the sf spot because you got kleiza and then weems, both who are inconsistent.
Kleiza needs to go; dont care if he is doing good as of late. As for weems we'll see how he does when he comes back; if he still sucking trade him during deadline. The players we need to keep are Demar, Davis, Bayless, Barbosa, Barg, Amir, Dorsey, Wright, Alabi, and maybe Evan so he can raise our Bigs the cookie jar defense . The rest can kiss my ass and be gone.

Last edited by LJkAze; 01-03-2011 at 12:49 AM.
LJkAze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote