Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani is becoming more accepting of coaching now
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #46 (permalink)
lets go raptors
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Originally Posted by Sick, Wicked and Nasty! View Post
It's all related... last night Jose did a better job of penetrating and the result was very good ball movement, great open shots which we made and room for Bosh to work. Granted Sac's defense is about as hard as Ron Jeremy's ab muscles but still it was a nice step.
Are you finally starting to realize that we can be a better team with Jose at the starting point?

You stated earlier that the raps won three in a row....but they were teams such as New York.... what about New Orleans?.....Portland?.....i'm just asking...

I said this before and i'll say it again....the key for the Raps is the play of Andrea.....he nees to play to his potential for us to get to the next level....Bosh cant do it alone.

We know what the team can do without TJ. Right now we're sitting 5th in the standings....behind a way better Boston team, Detroit, Orlando, then Washington..... i believe Washington will fall sooner or later and also Orlando(as they seem to do every year).
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote